If you have a recently completed well and need assistance removing mud-cake or you have an aging well suffering from algae, calcium scale, oil film, bacteria, rust or other problems, Cotey Chemical has a product to meet your needs.
Quickly locate the correct product for your problem with our Quick Reference Table
- Cost effective – reduce the energy cost to run the pump and could extend the life of a pump
- Easy to handle and apply – can be applied by non-technical personnel
- Safe on equipment – will not harm the plastic, rubber or metals commonly used in water wells
- Environmentally friendly – will not contaminate the water or harm the aquifer
- Easy to use – can be used without special equipment and can be applied with the pump in the hole
Cotey Chemical Brushes
- All purpose brush for cleaning all types of casing and screen, including PVC!
- Unique design – agitates, surges and scrubs simultaneously
- Self cleaning – scale particles flush out of the brush!
- Versatile! Attaches to cable or pipe.
- Floating brush design ensures free movement, which virtually eliminates binding or “hanging up” inside the casing
- Interchangeable brush design allows you to select the brush size to match the casing to be brushed
- Durable! Will not wear out as quickly and holds its shape better than conventional steel-bristled brushes. Heavy-duty bristles are made of the highest quality polypropylene.